TheBeefSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the beef industry

Go Back   TheCattleSite Discussion Forum > Employment/Jobs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread July 12th, 2011, 23:14

Hey.
My name is Laura Claxton, in September i will start a NDA Level 3 in Agriculture and am looking for some summer work to help me out with my boarding fee's or bus fee's. I am a very willing and enthusiastic and im keen to work in a farming environment. I have good experience handling cattle and sheep as me & my family own 50 head of cattle which we show at local shows, i also have lambing experience.
I have previous work experience with The Hawstead Lodge Herd of Aberdeen Angus and take part in the daily duties of our own herd of cattle (Snarehill herds, Thetford). I am Mainly looking for experience with Livestock but am a quick learner and up for getting any job done. I would also like experience in Arable as i have no knowledge but will be studying this as part of my course.
In the future I would like to travel around different farms as a vet or a AI technician. I would also like to do lambing and general Sheppard work as a summer job next year.
I would seriously appreciate it if anyone was kind enough to offer me some work..
Any questions.. Just gimmie a bell..
Many Thanks.
Laura

LauraElizabethClaxton@hotmail.co.uk